Thursday, June 9, 2016

:)

Back to pics from my phone camera... ;)
Fun to spot this little snake on a walk!
A flower from Charlotte (I discovered that I have many things, but not any little flower vases! ;))
Out shopping, with Kandace and Beth, one morning this week!
I got the name on my drivers license officially changed!
It was so much fun -- since Travis was working in San Antonio that day, we shoppers met him and a few other of their workers for lunch! :)
Another favorite wedding photo of mine!
Going to check the cows on a beautiful golden evening...
Spotted: a bunny! ;)
The other day Travis was working close by, so I drove over for his lunch break! :) The customer's son told Travis to show me the lady's paintings (the one above, and the one below, are by her). They were neat! 
Sky...
Ice skating! Such fun, and delightful to see friends there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment