Monday, September 5, 2016

Life... :)

Clouds...
Majestic and beautiful
Rain!!!
Fun shopping! The girlies LOVED this car!
Like my dream nursery... :)

Late wildflowers, blooming since we've had rain recently... Lovely!
I recently ordered again from newcreationapparel.com (check them out! They're stylish, inexpensive, adorable, and classy! :)), and they sent me a free skirt with my order!!! I felt so unexpectedly blessed! :) I seriously LOVE their skirts (wearing one of their maternity styles right now, in fact!)! :)
A true story from a book of war letters I've been reading -- this one is written by a Filipino during the cruel Japanese occupation during WWII. 
It's now Labor Day, and Travis and I are here -- no, not to eat anything, but because their coolers weren't working! :( So even tho it was a holiday, Travis and I had to go out... Oh well! At least we should still be home this evening for the Labor Day party we're having! :)
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Elisha , Thank you for putting that link to new creation!!
    I so a hard for me and my mom to find affordable long skirts. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hannah Grace, you are so welcome! That company was such an exciting discovery for me recently -- it's such a struggle to find lovely but modest long skirts! And they are very affordably priced! :)

      Delete
  2. I love New Creation maternity skirts. I have one that has lasted through 4 pregnancies - great quality!! :)

    ReplyDelete