Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Catch-Up!

I found these lovely crocheted flowers as I went through boxes to clear out our future nursery... Lovely memories of the dear friend that gave them to me years ago! 💖
On voting day, I went to the polls with Beth & Erich to hold signs for a guy running for state senator!
Beth and her cute baby bump (and cute Chloe!)!
A sweet friend sent this precious surprise package --
--here's the adorable maternity blouse that was in it! 😊 THANK YOU!!!
Beth & Erich had us over for a yummy dinner and fun fellowship!
We had them over the next night --
-- and Travis made a fun fire! So relaxing and lovely! 
Sienna had colic, so Travis spent a long time this morning doing this...
I did it some too 😉
She's all better now, thankfully! 

That's all for now! Thanksgiving is coming up -- hope each one of you have a marvelous Thanksgiving! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Elisha,
    Your blouse is beautiful!! How many weeks along are you?

    ReplyDelete