Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Bowhunting, Cattle Work, & More ;)

We had a very busy Saturday last week! Here's a sampling of our endeavors:

I went hunting for the very first time ever when I accompanied Travis!

It was beautiful watching it get light and seeing all the deer!

Then we helped a local rancher load and transport round bales...

Yes, I actually drove a truck & trailer combo! 😲😉

Austin & Kandace joined us to help the rancher work cows... here, herding them with vehicles! 😃

This tiny bull calf was so cute!

Castrating and giving shots to calves...

4 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty sunset picture, Elisha!!
    Love, Lydia M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydia! 😊 How are you doing? Thanks for commenting!
      Love, Elisha

      Delete
  2. Oh deer hunting is so much fun!! I go with daddy and my brothers every year.
    Beautiful sunset pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah! It was my (and baby's 😉) first time ever to hunt. 😏

      Delete