Monday, February 6, 2017

Catch-Up!

Lots has been going on, so I've been rather tardy in posting... sorry!

My diaper bag! I love love love it! 😊

Travis & I went up to north TX for a funeral and my baby shower...

Heading to Mr. M's funeral. Our prayers are with his family -- he will be missed! 😢

Moses sharing about his father... very special.

Deborah, Mom, and the H. ladies threw an absolutely beautiful baby shower!!! I was overwhelmed by their generosity, creativity, and thoughtfulness!!

Rachel H. and I Such special memories!!! She's such a dear friend!

Deborah and I! How I love this sister of mine!

I didn't get many more pics... but hope these few give you a little glimpse of how gorgeous it was! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Mom, Debs, and dear H. ladies!!!!!

Pizza, laughter, and games at the H's afterwards!

Next morning, chatting with Andrew!

A restful Sunday visiting...

Then we headed home!

A pic of our new truck! We are super grateful for God's provision!

No comments:

Post a Comment