Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Catch-up!

If you're in the market for horse gear, I HIGHLY recommend Chris Cox Horsemanship Company! It's not cheap, but the extremely high quality of their products and the fantastic customer care makes them SO worth it! The halter I got for Travis was damaged after using it (not their fault), and they fixed it for free, and didn't even charge us for the return shipping!

I've been in the gardening mood! With Travis' help, we've set up a little herb & flower garden!

I LOVE this poppy plant I bought! The only trouble -- I went back to Walmart today to get a few more, and they didn't have them anymore! 😢

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can't believe all the green!! So beautiful! We have about a foot of snow right now.

    Loved the update! Praying for you as your baby's birth day approaches! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! A foot of snow!!!! We don't get snow at all here... too far south. 😉
      Thanks so much for your prayers!! I truly appreciate them!!!

      Delete