Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hello Again From South Texas!

More fun random things in my newly-married life:

Morning glories up a fence...


Our horse Sienna (the bay), and Austin's horse...
 I was given a very nice and helpful but old book for brides on housekeeping (thanks -- you know who you are!). Some of the menu lists "for an average dinner" did make me smile, tho (the giver "warned" me about them with a smile). They seemed a little elaborate, and not too health-conscious... just a little. ;)
Living room...
My lunch a few days ago... I love these simple plates with the subtle detailing around the rims!
Profusion
Mandarin oranges and cute little girls!
Chloe looks like she's eyeing Charlotte's cup... ;)
And -- Beth asked if they could help me set up the guest room beds! They make such a difference!!!
Some of the things I've been doing (like checking the cows with Kandace and Austin a couple of times, because Travis was working late) aren't on here -- not because they aren't worth sharing, but because I forget to pull my phone out and record them! Sorry! ;)
Sienna again...
Eating my lunch... and taking a selfie to send to Travis! :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment