Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Some Catch-up!

I am planning to post some wedding photos from my amazing photographer, but that has to wait until I have computer-Internet! ;) So for now, here's some random shots I've taken since our wedding day (please excuse the terrible quality! My phone's camera is pretty awful! But at least I have some photos to post!). 
 Pizza as we drive to Branson, the day after we got married...
Mini golf was fun! Travis beat me terribly! ;)
Living room, not finished at all, but getting better...
We went to check our cows that first weekend!

Quite the new experience for me!
"Tote" is pretty glad that Travis married me, because now I live near her! ;)
Beginning to put dishes away in cabinets... So fun!
A lovely wreath makes this door so homey...
Wedding photos arrived -- a delightful package to recieve!!! And even more fun to look through them and reminisce with Travis...
My new earring holder
These neighbors had us over for dessert last week ! It sure was yummy and fun!
Our dog Cooter snuck in and hid under the counter -- then fell asleep there! It made us laugh!
Dinner's ready and on the table, waiting for my man to get home!
Kandace sent me this pic of Travis working -- fun to see!
My new desk is so pleasant to use!
Travis' storage cabinet!
The E's place has quite a few flowering plants right now, because of all the lovely rain we've had!
That's all for now, y'all -- hope you've enjoyed this little look into my very-happy-newly-married-life!!! Thanks for stopping by, and come again! :)

8 comments:

  1. How fun to get a peek into your new life!! :) Loved all the pictures...keep them coming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! She returned! :) So fun to see a glimpse into your new home and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the new pics -- looks like you are settling in very well! :-) I LOVE LOVE your living room walls with the all-wood. I've always wanted to do a room that way..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey--your camera isn't that bad--the last picture is beautiful!!! I think it needs lots of light... : )
    Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is so very nice and welcoming!! Great job!! Thank you for your warm hospitality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pizza looks really yummy!! ;) Happy to see you posting again! <3

    ReplyDelete